Monday, April 10, 2017

My Favorite Things- Clarity Stencil Brushes

I have always wanted to be talented enough to make beautiful airbrushed backgrounds. Unfortunately, I can not....until these brushes came along.


 These amazing brushes make ink blending effortless. 


All you have to get them in your hands, load one up with ink, give it one quick swipe on scratch paper and begin swiping on your project. You will be hooked! Trust me!

Candle birthday card- I laid down candle mask and inked over the top. I removed the mask and stamped TE Graphic Greetings Birthday. One of those, "how did you do that?" cards. 

The balloon and Prairie Grass card are both done after embossing with TE embossing folders- Prairie & Confetti. Start with a very light hand when adding ink to the embossed image. The raised area really grab the ink quickly! 

All supplies from Taylored Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...