Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Clean & Simple Embossing Card 2

Okay so I had to try again, like I said with my first card, I LOVE embossing! 
I discovered a couple things this time.  I used an embossing buddy and I had to get rid of the powdery reside to get my post a note tape to stay put. And I decided it is a better idea to use just a little bit of embossing powder and throw it out because I see little specks of the other colors in my left over powder. I don't like even a few little pieces contaminating my EP bottle. 
I hope you like my card. I need more bottles of colored EP -ASAP!
Supplies: Hero Arts Birthday Blackboard Woodblock, Hero Arts Tiny Flags Woodblock, SU embossing powders.

1 comment:

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...