Friday, August 22, 2014

Stamp-A-Faire 2014 Friday Night Meet & Greet

My sweet friend Kriss invited us to her house- about 6 of us. Most of us got her at 5pm so we have been stamping away. I have only completed 2 cards at this point because we have done toooooo much eating and visiting. I LOVE stamping at Kriss's house because she has entire room dedicated to stamping! We all get to stretch out and it allows me to bring too much stampin stuff. We are stamping in West Des Moines, Iowa. Hope you like the card I made! Good night!
Supplies-PTI Make it Market Shaker Kit

2 comments:

  1. We had a great weekend! Never enough time for stamping, so happy we could all get together!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...