Saturday, March 1, 2014

Make it Monday #153

Love this technique Dawn featured this week for Papertrey's Make it Monday. I used water color paper and did the same fading effect Dawn did, let it dry and then die cut the paper with PTI Mighty Bloom cover plate. And then cut it again with a clean piece of watercolor paper and added the petals for an inlay look. I embossed the celebrate with gold EP on vellum (I really didn't want to cover up the bloom). The gold accents are from some gold paper that I punched with different sized circle and hole punches. If you scroll down my blog, I am obsessed with gold and this color combo. I really need to move on ;-)  Hope you have a great weekend! (Snowing yet AGAIN in Iowa.)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVE this so much. Popped over from FB where your beautiful card is feature on the Papertrey page. Awesome job, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is so pretty! Love the hot pinks that fade out to softer tones. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti is lovely. Thank you for the details.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...