Sunday, June 23, 2013

Avery Elle June Challenge #2

I just wanted to share another card that I made from the above sketch from Avery Elle. As I said in my last post, I love to get color combos from home decor and little girl dresses. I saw this color combo on a sundress the other day. So bright and cheery!!


The peach sentiment label in the center is embossed in white and the border is clear embossed and popped up with dimensionals - Frames Fonts. I really love this flower stamp sets from Avery Elle - Petals & Stems. Oh, and I just bought the matching dies. YIPPEE!! I love to have matching dies for my stamps. Finally, the red edge running down the left is also embossed with clear embossing powder. Hope you like it! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello again, Susan! Love how vibrant and happy this card is! Whoever invented matching dies for stamps deserves a medal! Haha! So glad that you are having fun with the sketch! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...