Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 9 Clean & Simple Card Class 2


I have to say, this card really looks better in real life. I don't know why I couldn't get a better photo but I was so happy with the card, I mailed it off today. I did the technique Kristina taught with the the salt and Distress markers. Love it! You gotta try it,  it is worth the mess ;-)  This is one of my favorite sayings for sympathy cards (if you can say that) and I have always wanted a star background that would work with it. Hope you like it!

Supplies- Distress Markers, Simon Says Star die, PTI With Sympathy Stamp set, Watercolor Paper, SU ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I love the sentiment with the colors you chose and the Falling Stars die. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I love it! C x

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...