Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 2012 Blog Hop

This is Papertrey Ink's August blog hop inspiration. I LOVE IT! So much inspiration! That denim blue flower is my favorite part! That blue is absolutely my favorite color right now.  Here is what I came up with:

I made the flower with some burlap type material, the next layer is brown PTI felt, and the last layer is crumpled up Enchanted Evening CS all but from the PTI beautiful Blooms dies. I don't know if you can tell but the leaves are embossed with the PTI woodgrain impression plate. The background herringbone background is embossed with clear EP. One last thing to mention, I only used the lower half of the Happy Day stamp on the label. I hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the burlap that you used for your flower and I do see the embossing on the leaves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of texture and diecuts! I especially love how you used the Happy Day stamp and die! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower, background and die cuts Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That blue just makes the whole thing pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card love the embossed herringbone pattern - it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love the pop of brilliant blue in the center of your flower.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...