Friday, January 20, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Class

I have loved the information in this online class. I consider my style to be simple so this class is a perfect fit for me. This card is my take on the perfectly flat card class (day2). I am a little behind but I hope to get a lot of cards done over the next two days.

Supplies- Marigolds from A Muse, Think Big Favorites #1 PTI, gems Hero Arts, WRMK corner chomper.

Supplies- Turning a new Leaf PTI, Beautiful Blooms II, Think Big Favorites #1 PTI, WRMK Corner Chomper, Ink SU.

This last card is just my favorite technique for a simple elegant card, I love to use versa mark and clear embossing powder. A stunning look every time for not a lot of work.


Supplies: Gems from Hero art, Classic Fabric Design Cling Hero Arts, Big & Bold Wishes PTI, Clear EP, Versa Mark, Nestabilitie Die, Ribbon SU.

5 comments:

  1. Great to have you back!! With nice cards and wow, what a craftroom, amazing!! Just love it!!!
    Bye Cornelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are three gorgeous CAS cards. I think the middle one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fabulous style Susan. These cards are great. Lovely composition and great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, three beautiful cards!! I really love the one layer cards. And the last one is SO stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...