Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 2011 Blog Hop

This is the photo of Papertrey Ink's blog hop challenge. What perfect inspiration! Doesn't it just make you want to run out and buy some fabric and then run home and make a pumpkin pie? I love pumpkin pie!

I just fell in love with all the patch work fabric so I went back to my old stand by of pattern paper strips. I hope you like it! I am off to post my Make it Monday card and then make a pumpkin pie ;-)

Supplies all PTI unless noted: Tag It #7, PP-In Bloom, Bitty Box Basics, Distressed Dots, Chocolate Baker's Twine, Doily Dies.

15 comments:

  1. You nailed it Susan. Love it! Fresh and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple, but o, so nice!!!!
    Bye Cornelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the patterns and colours you've used and the little tag is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, so balanced! And I love the kraft doilie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little pumpkin card. That pumpkin stamp is a cutey! I'm liking that die too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and you've certainly captured the richness of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of papers..very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fall card. Love your choice of pattern papers. The twine is a great embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the paper combination as well as the clean and simple focal point. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the patterned paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS card for the hop. Love the strips of pp at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...