Thursday, August 25, 2011

Make It Monday #29 Second Try

So, this idea came to me last night. And I do really love the results. I have seen this cute little card for a flower bouquet at the flower shop in town several times and I have been pondering how I could turn the idea into a card and how to make the tie died flower. And last night it came to me - Freestyle coloring. I grabbed my copics and my favorite Friends 'till the End stamp set from PTI and came up with this. I used about 8 different copics and just brushed out from the center. I really like it. Hope you do to! Has this been done before and it was just laying dormant in my mind?

I will list the supplies later. Gotta run ;-)

2 comments:

  1. This, Susan, is sheer perfection! I LOVE it! Gorgeous colors, beautiful flower, great composition. You are an artist my dear and you got the hang of coloring outside the lines :-)
    I will keep my eye on PTI's facebook for ya!
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2nd card is just as wonderful as your first. You really are good at the freestyle!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...