Saturday, April 9, 2011

Make it Monday #9: Heat Embossing


Hello! This make it Monday is all me! Love it! It is one of my favorite techniques, clear embossing with versa mark. Did I say, I love embossing and probably do it on 1 out of every 3 cards. It is so beautiful and easy. I used to think that it was a lot of work, crazy! I actually have a place for my heat gun all plugged in and ready to go on my desk. Also, I put all my embossing powders in small Tupperware containers so I don't have to mess with dumping the extra EP back into those little jars.
I wish I could have gotten a better photo but I tried everything. If you click on the photo, the details are much easier to see. Here are the details, I used the Lily of the Valley stamp set and then used my blender pen and white ink to color the flowers in. I used Lemon Tart paper on the left embossed with PTI Moroccan Motifs Impressions Plate and the right side is PTI Bitty Box PP. (Saying is from Big Bold Wishes & Banner die)


Eagle update: All 3 babies have hatched and they are adorable. I love to watch them stumble around the nest. http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...