Saturday, September 4, 2010

Invitations and Cheer Clinic

These are CASED from Nichole Heady's card that she made last month for the Papertrey release. I wanted to make my mom some birthday party invitations so when I saw Nichole's card I knew it would be perfect. I made a few minor changes like sponging the edges and I needed to use a larger label so my sentiment would fit and ribbon instead of twine.
These are my girls at the football game. They did a couple cheers and a dance before the varsity football game. It was so cute!
Supplies: PTI Leaf Prints, SU pumpkin pie and Cajun craze ink, Ivory and Cajun Craze CS, PTI wood grain impression plate, SU choc chip ribbon, Label ? nestablities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...