Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Chicago photo!

My awesome friend, Kriss took me to the Kid Rock & Bon Jovi concert when we were in Chicago. It was awesome! I thought it was terribly exciting just to be in the Bears stadium. It is huge and I love NFL football and have only been to one NFL game in my life. (Close does count in this case :-) But back to the concert, Robert (Kriss's brother) hired a limo to take us downtown to the concert. We had an awesome time!!!

Now to some stamping, just a quick summer card to share. I love blue and yellow and this flower set from papertrey.
Supplies: Beautiful Blooms II PTI, Sentiment from Hero Arts, SU ink and CS- Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist, Colorbox white, Stickles pearl-yellow, and ribbon SU, Scallop Die from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...